Still 'trying to put the water in the heads of decision makers'. I have delivered more than 230 keynote lectures, invited lectures, guest lectures and invited conference presentations. Some were interesting, some were boring...but they were always my best effort to transfer some of my knowledge to others. If you are interested I am providing on this page a selected set of recent lectures.
- Simonovic, S.P. (2017), Bringing future climatic change into water resources management practice today, keynote lecture, 10th World Congress on Water Resources and Environment - Panta Rhei, July 5-9, Athens, Greece.
- Simonovic, S.P. (2017), Adapting to global change through increase of resilience, global vision forum lecture, China Institute of Water Resources and Hydropower Research, June 23, Beijing, China.
- Simonovic, S.P. (2017), A New Approach for Assessment of Hydropower System Safety, guest lecture, Manitoba Hydro, April 18, Winnipeg.
- Simonovic, S.P. (2017), Practical issues in updating IDF curves for future climate: "Physics" vs climate models, invited lecture, ICLR Friday Forum. March 24, London.
- Simonovic, S.P. (2017), IDF Curves for Future Climate Scenarios, invited lecture, Workshop on Climate Change and Codes Adaptation (by invitation only), National Research Council Canada, January 18-19, Ottawa.
- Simonovic, S.P. (2016), Practical Resilience Metric for Analyses of Infrastructure Systems, honorary lecture, The National Water and Wastewater Conference, November 13-16, Toronto.
- Simonovic, S.P. (2016), The Beauty of Resilience - Leaving the Chamber of Risks, invited lecture, Chaucer Seminar, That calls for Understanding Risk", Chaucer, Copenhagen, Denmark, August.
- Simonovic, S.P. (2016), Evolution of Statistical Downscaling Research at the University of Western Ontario - From K-nn Weather Generator to Physically Scaling Method , invited lecture, International Workshop on Application of Statistical Downscaling Methods at All Scales, APEC Climate Center, Busan, Republic of Korea, June.
Many videos of the lectures are available now from my channel on the YouTube.