- Water Resources Management Capacity Building in the Context of Global Change, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), Discovery Grant, 2016 – 2021)
- Linking Hazard, Exposure, and Risk Across Multiple Hazards, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Collaborative Research and Development Grant, 2015 – 2019)
- Advanced Disaster, Emergency, and Rapid Response Simulation, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, Collaborative Research and Training Experience Program, 2015 – 2021)
- Systems Engineering Approach to the Reliability of Complex Civil Infrastructure (NSERC Collaborative Research Grant with BC Hydro, 2014 - 2018)
- Coastal Cities at Risk (CCaR): Building Adaptive Capacity for Managing Climate Change in Coastal Megacities; with Dr. G. McBean and Dr. A. Snidvongs (IDRC - International Research Initiative on Adaptation to Climate Change, 2011 – 2016)
Results of my research are being disseminated through the technical publications (journal papers, conference papers and reports) and conference presentations. I do make public lectures too. All my publications and presentations are available. Please visit Publications for access to selected recent publications and Presentations for selected recent presentations.Products of the research conducted by my team are also available in the form of the computerized tools. Please visit Products page. If you would like to get in touch with me please drop me a note.